HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

The Hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"Perfect...." I acted scared, "HELP! HELP! THIS ORC KILLED THE MAN IN ROOM 398!" I then tipped my hat at her, "Thank you for taking the fall," I walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 pm

"You'd better move" I said to the Orc. I glance at the security camera feeds. There we several people running down the hallways. "Find a maintenance access way. It is probably the easiest way out." I suggested
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Thomas was unconcious. this prevented him from actually saying or doing anything. but what he could do was recieve impressions. they weren't grammatically correct, like his mind was when he was concious, but they were the best he had, and this is what he felt:

rushing down. stopping. rushing up, being carried. by what? unknown. tired... very tired... bouncing on something. rushing to the side....
Translated later to mean: Falling down. getting caught and picked up by the Orc/Human Hybrid. being carried on her shoulder as she ran...
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Rayne nodded to the half elf girl and gritted her teeth. She hissed at the vampire and ran out into the corridor after him. "No one makes a mockery of me!" She called to him, running fast. The Human on her shoulder jostled slightly and she steadied him. As she tore past the vampire she reached out blindly, attempting to grab the back of his shirt to throw him behind her in anger, hoping he would be useful enough to bowl over a few of the security guards and buy her some time. She would deal with him later. She ran into a dead end, the security chasing after her and, without another option, she slammed against the glass of a window with her back, holding the human away from it. She fell out the window, grateful it was only one story off the ground, and grimaced at the shards of glass stuck in her back. She could hear gunfire and, blindly, still carrying the human, she ran.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm

I side stepped her attempt to grab me and I got into an elevator.I hummed as I heard the firing above me, I got away scott free, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 pm

“Well, today has been every interesting and eventful.” I said to myself as I stepped out of the operating rooms. Security guards rushed down the hospital’s corridors. Some were armed with guns which surprised me; it must have been a precaution against enraged trolls. I used my phone to take control of the security cameras and turned them so that I was always in their blind spot; I didn’t want anyone to know that I had been remotely near that operating room. I gracefully walked out of the hospital into the bright sun.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Thomas was carried out unconciously by the half orc with the soft hands.((sorry for crappy post. I feel like a jerk...))
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

(Dammit Chris XD)

She ran, nearly falling as a bullet lodged itself deep into her calf. Gritting her teeth, the half orc girl still ran. She came across a river and, with no other option, dove in, swimming through it quickly to the other side, the human still slung over her back.

(Rayne moves to the River)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Tauran :: General Hospital-
Jump to: