HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

The Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:14 am

Talis landed safely, but was hit and flew back into another bookshelf. "Damn...and I thought learning was hard..." She muttered and stood again. She smirked and raised her blades again. She winked at him and out of nowhere a man with a gun had shown up and started to fire at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

"You know what? Time for me to work alittle magic of my own," I said, slightly mad, and I raised 15 reanimated corpses.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 am

Talia raised an eyebrow at these undead, wastes. "Really? Really? This is the best you can do?" She asked and then laughed as she raised her blades against the dust sacs. Time to do some little slicing and dicing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 am

As she was busy killing the undead, I put on my second gauntlet and snuck behind her and pounced again. I refused to let her win, I wanted her dead, I have no idea why, she wasn't an imperfect creature, could it be that she was TOO perfect?
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:43 am

Talia had kicked the head off the last undead distractions, but hadn't gotten the chance to block the claws of Chris's gauntlet. She screeched a bit in pain and then snarled as she turned and started slashing wildly at the bastard she was fighting. "Die you son of a bitch!" She screeched.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 am

I dodged most of the slashes but one got my face, and I was pushed over the edge, I dashed at her as fast as I could, "GO TO HELL YOU BITCH!" I was beyond pisssed, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am

Talia continued to fight, taking hits here and there but all they did were fuel her rage and make her try to fight harder. She refused to let him win. She will kill him...and drag his ass to hell. Make sure he burns.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 am

Chris dealed with the pain and slashed harder, this bitch will go down, he then reloaded a pistol and started firing again.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:01 am

"Bastard!" Talia screeched as she ducked behind a chair to avoid the gun fire. This was getting nowhere and she was needing some blood. Badly. She looked around and groaned as she only found one messily vial of the dark red liquid. She sighed and then popped the top and gulped it down..instantly feeling some relief and a surge of strength as the salty substance worked it's way into her system.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 am

I grinned and sat down to catch my breath and took out a blood bag. I tore into it quickly and gulped it down. I then reloaded the other pistol and walked towards her, "Hun, if only you understood why I want you dead, you'd think I'm crazy, but that doesn't mater. You'll be dead soon enough." I cracked my neck, "Not much of a challenge, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 am

"You sir...are have a giant ego..and are in over your head." Talia stated as she heard the gun being armed. She scowled a bit and created three more illusions of herself. Each hid behind a different chair and on signal all stood at once, blades held in the same stance.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:42 am

"You, ma'am, are a coward," I smiled slightly and didn't do anything, "You know, I
kinda though you wouldn't keep hiding." I paced, "Sadly, I was mistaken." I sat on a chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 am

"Hiding? How am I hiding? I'm standing right in front of you. I'm just being smart...those silver bullets are a pain in the ass for our kind after all. Worse for those mindless Lycans." Talia stated and the four of them all sat in a chair..forming a circle in the destroyed room.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 am

"Why did you choose to hunt in the open? That's a stupid move." I picked at my teeth, "Could it be that you're used to being the most powerful creature in the room?"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 am

All four of the Talia's shrugged and spoke in unison. "When I'm in need of a meal, Location is the last thing on my mind. Sure some places are not good to get some fresh blood and I think about the location when I'm somewhere that could get me killed....but this is a library in a majorally human city. Do you really think I was expecting to find another like me here?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:03 am

"Actually yes, the Vampiric disease affects human DNA only. That would be enough reason, and take off the illusion, I'm not gonna hurt you. I hate ruining good conversations," I was being completely sincere in saying that.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 am

Talia shrugged and snapped her fingers, causing the illusions to vanish. She stared at him from her chair, set straight in front of him. "As I said. I was hungry. Would you be looking at the physical features of someone that you were expecting to easily kill and drain the blood of? I think not...but I'm not you.." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:34 pm

"Well, it is illegal to hunt in public places, so how will we settle this?" I stood up and walked to the window, "Will you run off and escape execution?"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Talia raised an eyebrow and followed him. She leaned on the wall looking at his face under that red hat and smirked at his questions. "What makes you think you could execute me anyway?" She asked him with a smirk and then started to walk away, prepared to climb back out through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

"I never got your name, I like to know the name of perfect creatures," I said, it may have sounded flirty, but she had reached into his ideal creature. She was a human-elf vampire.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"Talia. My name is Talia al-Guhl. But I warn you. Don't commit it to memory...cause I always kill anyone that knows me. Sooner or later...I'll make sure you're dead." She said and then climbed up a still intact bookshelf and the expertly got up into the rafters and then to the window she came in from.
Back to top Go down
Chris Shay

Chris Shay

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 pm

I walked out slowly, "I should be wary of this woman...." I said as I thought about what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Academy of Knowledge-
Jump to: