HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Blood on the Wall.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Talia walked up to L'M'elzar' I'dol, more like jogged but whatever, and quickly entered the building with the girl from the Lake. "Can someone get me a damn healer? This girl's lost a lot of blood...and her death will not be on my hands." She demanded and was quickly lead off to the healing chambers in the building. She laid the girl on one of the empty beds and then stepped back so that the healers could do their work.

Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 pm

From the bed, Kanti looks up at the woman. 'Why did you save me?' she asks her, her voice barely above a whisper. She was starting to feel dizzy and to tell the truth, was scared. She didn't want to die just yet. 'Why?' she asks again.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:47 pm

"Why? Why bother wondering? It's not like it will matter. Avelondis is the only place that I am at peace...outside of these lands...I'd sooner slit your throat." Talia answered kinda cruelly. She doesn't like being questioned about why she does what she does. She doesn't like dealing with annoyances...
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Kanti hears the anger in the woman's voice. 'Sorry for asking.' she whimpers. Actually, she didn't know if she was more afraid of death or this woman. She starts to feel a bit better as the healers fix her up, but she still felt pain.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:16 am

Talia just rolled her eyes. "Whatever..." She muttered and then turned and left the girl. Maybe coming home wasn't a great idea after all.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:20 pm

"Oh...okay." Kanti says. After a couple hours of getting healed, she felt much better and decided to go back to work. She grabs her bow and runs out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood on the Wall. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Wall.   Blood on the Wall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood on the Wall.
Page 1 of 1