HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

The Main Lobby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Lee sat in the highly decorative Police HQ in Capricon City. He was on break from his military service, but still had to the need to try and render as much assistance as possible. He watched as people went in and out of the HQ. None of them needed any help.
Back to top Go down
https://terratest2.rpg-board.net
Shan

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Sorsha broke through the doors, face planting in her hurry. Undeterred, she scrambled to her feet and went to the desk. "I-I-I need to report... a kidnapping," she said, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 am

The lady at the front desk stared at the girl who had just run into the lobby. She was going on about a kidnapping. "Name." The lady at the front desk said apathetically.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 pm

"Uhm... Alice I think," Sorsha said, her brow furrowed. "I don't know. I just met her. She gave me a phone thing and then next thing I knew she was being bundled up into a van!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel³
Administrator
Daniel³

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:23 pm

"Do you have anymore information that may help us with this kidnapping case? What they looked like, their method, possibly a location?" asked the lady at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Shan

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Sorsha stared at them. "Uhm...I didn't really see them... As for method, I'm seventeen and I've never kidnapped nor have I ever been myself... Like I said, she handed me this phone," Sorsha said and held it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Lobby   The Main Lobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Capricon City :: Police HQ-
Jump to: