HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Lake Aves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Kanti walks next to the lake. She sits down. So far today, she had not found of any of the people she was supposed to 'take care of'. With a sigh, she hugs her knees to her chest and hangs her head. She would be in pretty bad trouble if she went back to her boss's hideaway with bad news.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Talia sat in one of the trees that were close to Lake Aves. She was glad to be back in her home town after spending such a long time in Capricorn City. Though...it wasn't all that bad of a stay there. She met that Chris guy..and he certainly gave her a run for her money..proving that he wouldn't be such an easy kill. She reveled in the thought of victory when it came the day that she would put his head on a stake for the masses to see that she was not to be trifled with.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Kanti hears something rustling in the trees behind her. She snaps her head back, searching the trees. She scans once, but finds nothing. She decides to do a double check. This time, she comes across a woman sitting in the tree. She looked oddly familiar. Wait, that is why; she was one of Kanti's targets. Some man wanted her dead, but said nothing else. She quickly pulls her bow off of her back, and notches an arrow. She takes careful aim at the woman and lets an arrow fly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Talia's vampiric hearing picked up on the arrow lying and the assassin flipped out of the tree and landed on the ground. Now she was pissed. Talia, while she was a person that will kill everyone, had only two rules that she followed. Rule 1) Never, ever, ever attack someone while they are at home. Rule 2) Never take on an assignment that will end up destroying a happy family. These Rules were the only real moral code that she had. During the raid that cost her mother and father's life both those rules were broken and Talia would never forget that. She looked up and glared at the girl with the bow. The only person that would've shot an arrow at her.

"You're just broke Rule #1. Now...I'm going to have to bury you for it.." She threatened and then drew her swords and charged at the girl.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Kanti says nothing. She just stood there in fake awe. She sits down on the ground and starts to fake cry. 'I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else!' she sobs. She knew how she could get out of this. People never expect such a young elf to be a bounty hunter, a girl no less. She looks up at the woman, 'Please don't kill me!' she whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 pm

"Stand up and quit the act. I'm not stupid and you're not innocent." Talia said as she stabbed at the young girl. She seemed to be elvish...but she was a mix of another Race. Probably dwarves..but Talia wasn't entirely sure. Quite frankly...she didn't care. She was gonna kill this brat.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am

Kanti quickly rolls to her side to dodge a jab then jumps up to her feet. 'Oh...you're good. Most people fall for that, then I just stab them.' she tells the woman with an evil grin. Stupid dwarfs, why did they have to be so short? She had lost fights because of her shortness. That didn't mean that she was someone to challenge. She quickly unstraps her dagger from her waist. With graceful moves, she makes her way towards the woman. 'You are a vampire, that is why I need to kill you. I don't have anything against them, but whoever hired me must. That being said, have fun in hell.' Kanti then makes a stab towards the woman's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Talia smirked at the amature hour that this girl was displaying. With ease she bated away the stab and with her second sword slash at the girl. "Do you really think you can win? I've been doing this a lot longer then you little girl." She said.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

"I'm not little." Kanti says angrily. One thing she hated was being called young. She was eighteen, not four. She had her own life. "Just because you're older doesn't mean you will win." she growls as she dodges the woman's strike. Now she really wished she had a sword. She had never fought close combat before, and a hunting knife wasn't the best to fight with.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:13 am

"You're stupidly brave. I'll give you that much.." Talia stated with a smirk and then threw a volley of hacks, slashes, and stabs at the girl and then did a back handspring to get back away from her.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 am

Kanti struggles to regain her balance from getting hacked at. There was a large gash in her stomach, right below where her hunting shirt ended. It slowly dripped blood onto the ground, staining the grass. "Wait, what was rule number one?" she asks the woman with a groan of pain. She was too weak. The woman was right. She could not win. She keeps her gaze on the woman as she slowly grabs an arrow out of her quiver with her left hand. The shaft of the arrow was steel, so it would not break as easily as a wooden one. Arrow made good projectiles if you knew how to throw them correctly. She moves her hands down to her waist, and grips the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

"Rule number 1 is that you never attack someone when they are at home. And please don't waist your time with that arrow. The worst you can do to me in that condition is hit me, it just piss me off, and then I cut you head off and throw your body into that lake." Talia said to her.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Kanti doubles over in pain for a second, but quickly regains herself. 'Who said I was gonna hit you with it?' she asks the woman. In the blink of an eye, she had her bow out and loaded. But now she didn't want to kill this woman. They somewhat shared the same home, so killing her would make Kanti feel bad. Instead, she just keeps her bow trained on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 pm

"Now what would you accomplish from getting out that bow?" Talia asked. But...her voice was a lot closer to the hybrid girls ear. This because Talia was whispering in her ear. Or at least...it looked like Talia was whispering.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:06 am

'I was actually planning on shooting you, but I don't think that is going to happen any time soon.' Kanti groans as she clutches her stomach. The pain was excruciating. She was going to die, so why bother fighting back? She drops to her knees, and stares up at the woman with true sadness.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:48 am

Talia groaned a bit and sheathed her swords. She then took out a vile of blood and took a quick drink before kneeling down next to you. "You may have broken my Rule....but I'm not about to be a hypocrite." She said and then took her bow and put it in her back. She then picked up the girl and quickly carried her off to the nearest medical ward.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreaker

DawnBreaker

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 am

She knew she needed help, but she didn't want to admit it. 'I'm fine...'she groans multiple times. She feels the woman pick her up without any difficulties. She wanted to protest against it, ends up leaning her head on the woman's shoulder and falls unconscious.

OOC: Where to?
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Aves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Aves   Lake Aves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Aves