HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Rayne blushed and closed her sightless eyes. "There's.... not a chance of that... with you here, Thomas..." She hugged him gently, pressing her face to his chest and running a slightly clawed hand through his hair. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

thomas returned the hug, feeling her heartbeat thumping against his, the silkiness of her hair. "Has anyone ever told you, he breathed, "Just how beautiful you are?" He blushed, looking in her blank eyes, almost...swimming n them. he lost all thought, putting one hand behind her neck, pulling her forward as he leaned to her, eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Rayne stared at him, blushing and not seeing anything he was doing. "Thomas..." Then there was a crack on the bushes and she tensed. She pulled away from him fast and drew her daggers. "Who's there?!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Thomas shook his head, clearing up his head. This wasn't sane. he was falling for her! Thomas looked in the bushes, and saw a rabbit. "Lovely," thomas muttered, "The moment gets killed by a bunny."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Rayne only laughed softly and turned her head towards Thomas. She set her weapon down and walked to him... She gently set a hand on his cheek; finding it suprisingly easily, and leaned in close... First kissing his nose, then his lips softly when she'd realized her error. With a small smile, Rayne turned from him and continued walking on ahead, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 pm

As she kissed him, Thomas lightly reached upward with his hand, intending to carress her cheek when she suddenly pulled away, walking off. Thomas stood there for a seconf, frozen, then straghtened. Then, Thomas saw a uniform. Soldiers. "Shit." Thomas ran up to Rayne, and pulled her to a tree. "They're back. 7, last I saw. come on, up the tree. they'll pass us, and we can get your stuff."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Rayne hissed in his ear. "Are you saying we can't take them on our own?!" She felt offended... naturally. She knew she could take them down, and was feeling for her daggers in her shirt.
"Hey! It's them!" One of the soldiers cried.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:28 am

"No, it's... I'll explain later. for now, we'll need to cut our way out. minor warning, I won't kill them." Thomas drew a knife as he was charged by a guy with a poleaxe. Thomas twirled the knife in his fingers, the blade makeing a sinister scraping noise as he twirled it. He then batted aside the poleaxe, stepping in his guard, and making an incision on a tendon in the guard's arm, making him drop the poleaxe. Thomas then used his powers offensively, grabbing the guy's face with his glowing hand. the soldier's hands flew upward, grabbing at him, and then he relaxed, arms falling to his sides as he fell asleep, slumping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am

Rayne crouched down in the dirt with a hand to her face as Thomas took off, feigning helplessness. Taking the bait, a soldier grabbed at her. With a smirk, Rayne swept her leg beneath him to trip him before grabbing him, as he fell, and snapping his neck. Feeling a hand grab at her back aggressively, she whipped around and sightlessly plunged her dagger into his stomach. The soldier fell away and, hearing the sound of something flying threw the air, ducked back just in time to have an arrow to fly over her. "Thomas!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am

Thomas was feeling a mixture of feelings, but the most he felt was... ALIVE. He was taking them down, not even killing them, when he suddenly felt a pain in the back of his knee. Thomas looked, and saw an oddly familiar arrow, yet not human. Thomas watched as the air filled with arrows, black wood, fletched with raven feathers, killing the soldiers. in filed 4 orcs, all very tough, and 2 each had bows pointed at Thomas and Rayne. Thomas sat down. the arrow was painful. Thomas heard a rumor about orc arrows being poisoned, but now wasn't exactly the tme to ask.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:23 am

Rayne felt herself being grabbed from behind and, despite fighting and trying to even snap at them with her slightly enlargened orcish canines, they bound her next to Thomas on a tree. Blindly she gritted her teeth, muttering to Thomas. "They smell different.... what happened to the soildiers? All I smell are Orcs...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 am

"Your nose doesn't deceive you. the soldiers were taken down by these fools, why they didn't-" thomas shut up after receiving a sharp kick in the ribs. "Fools, we are not, Descendant of Trolls, associate of human trash." another orc came out with a sword. "they'll be worth more alive. if we kill them, we will have to prove their death for the reward..." the orc looked at Rayne, and his eyes widened. "Rayne... Rayne Aress."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 am

Rayne jerked her head up and hissed at them when they kicked Thomas, until the Orc said her name. She cocked her head to the side. "You know me? Then you should easily know I killed a murderer. It was apart of my Guilds list."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 am

Thomas watched as the orcs started talking to themselve in Orcish, leaving him deliberately out of the loop, but thomas was taught multiple languages when he was younger, orc being one of them. They were basically orcs not from Rayne's guild, but were in the same tribe. lovely. they were in trouble. he decided to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 am

"What are you doing, travelling with a soft-flesh?" One of the Orcs demanded Rayne.
"A witness. I'm dealing with him."
"Witness?! Rayne; knowing you, this whole thing should of been quiet and covered up. Everyone is looking for you, and you bring a burden with you?! The soft-flesh is as useful as a sack of potatoes!" Hissed the Orc.
"I'm dealing with him." She glared at her tribe mates, well... in their general direction anyways.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 am

Thomas watched as they exchanged words in orc, with Rayne replying in common. obviously, she was doing her best to keep him in the loop. She called him witness, and they reacted with what he could barely tell was shock and outrage. at least he got the gist of the argument. they wanted him dead. she was "putting it off." Then, one of the orcs pulled out a knife. "I'll handle it for you. the soft skin is of no use to either of us" Then Thomas played his final card. "What if I could prove myself worthy to live?" it wasn't so much what Thomas said as how he said it. When he spoke, the words may have been halting, gutturul, and strange in his mouth, but Thomas asked them in orc.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:16 am

"Thomas, no!" Rayne hissed under her breath, but it was too late. The Orcs looked at each other before smirking and talking amongst themselves; slightly impressed that a soft-flesh could speak Orcish.
Rayne glared towards Thomas. "Are you insane?! Proving yourself can be worse than death!" But as they started to come back, she cussed under her breath and kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

At Rayne's words, Thomas felt dread begin to build in his gut. Then, oddly, he felt acceptance. He also knew why, for some reason. Rayne loses her Witness, she can have a normal life. That was what she needed. no need for some human to be hanging at her legs every time danger came. He knew why he was willing to give himself up for her, and decided to let her know. He gently leaned toward Rayne, just within range of her exceptional hearing. "I Love You," He whispered gently. and then the orcs picked him up, one drawing a knife.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 am

Raynes eyes widened and she blushed.... a small tear trickling from one eye and she looked up in Thomas direction, mouthing; "I love you too...."
She then closed her eyes tightly, waiting painfully, as she knew what would happen next.

One of the Orcs stripped him of his shirt and pressed Thomas's front to a tree. The second Orc laughed softly as he approached him from behind. "Alright, soft-flesh," He spoke in Thomas's language. "You will endure all the pain we bestow onto you... and when you are in enough pain to erase what you've seen from your mind, you will be free to travel with Rayne... as a slave."
"I don't want this..." Rayne whispered softly... but the Orcs don't hear her.
The second orc grabbed his dagger, and proceeded to slowly skin the flesh off of Toms back, with expert hunter precision..... not once cutting into the muscle as he leaves it bare in the open air.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:09 am

The orc took the knife, and pressed it to Thomas' back, chuckle, and then started to cut. Ok. Thomas thought. You got this. The orc sliced across the top of his back, and was slicing down the left side. mere incisions are being made into your back.The orc cut another vertical trench in his back. very simple. ok... Yes, I'm bleeding. The knife passed alone, making a horizontal cut between the 2 vertical cuts. Yeah, that hurts. The orc cut a third verical trench, evenly between the two. at least the skin is still attached... Then a horizontal cut.

During this, Thomas slowly hissed in pain, like a boiling kettle. Then they started to use the knife to (gently?) peel off the skin of his back in raw, segmented chunks.

What went through his mind, with no delusions this time.

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY THAT FREAKING HURTS!!!!!! and it ends there becuase other then a steady stream of oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww, there was absolutely nothing in his mind, and Thomas gave a soundless howl into the sky. It was indescripable, having the flesh torn carefully from his back, and uncerimoniously tossed to the ground. The Pain... it was like having a purning pair of tongs pulling at his skin, pulling it off on wedges and chunks...

in the end, it was over, and Thomas was slumped against the base of the tree, bleeding, exhausted. The one thing that the orcs noticed was that, throughout the entire ordeal, he didn't beg for mercy, ask them to stop, whatever. He merely bit the bullet, and took it. The one who did the cutting cut Rayne loose, and tossed her the dagger. "There, so you can kill him when you get close to home. The Tribe Leaders will have heard about this by then." Thomas lay panting by the tree. And with that, the orcs left, one making a parting remark how his skin wasn't as soft as most.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:26 am

Fumbling after her hands were untied, she made her was slowly to Thomas, where she placed her hands onto his back before jerking them away, afraid she'd hurt him. "Thomas..." Tears brimmed into her sightless eyes... "Thomas I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Thomas barely was concious to the world, feeling nothing but pain, but Rayne's words brought him back. "We migh..." Thomas began, "Need to go and..." He clenched involuntarily, still hugging the tree, the only stable thing he could find. "get medical..." Thomas ws slowly passing out from blood loss. The bleeding needed to stop. Thomas could only heal himself by transferring his wounds over to another humanoid person, so long as they were alive. And there was noone alive but Rayne and him. No, Thomas thought. I won't. An idea came to him. I could heal her afterward... But what if I pass out? I'm exhausted right now. She would bleed to death while I passed out! How could I be so selfish as to even consider it! Thomas turned to Rayne. a hand reached up, touching Rayne's cheek. "Don't blame yourself," he whispered, his hand slumped downward. Thomas was struggling to stay concious. "You heard them, we're on the wanted lists in the Republic.. we can't get medical help here..." Thomas struggled to get to where he was lying on his back. "Go... The path to get your armor and weapons is open. You will be able to get your life again." Thomas was mildly delirious from pain. He didn't remember his confession of his love for her, nor had he managed to catch her admitting it as well. He was able to remember the armor... he forgot the swimming together. Thomas didn't remember much from sheer pain. He would later, but right now, the skinning had done it's job.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

(Lol.. Thomas is a tree hugger. If this weren't Canon Rayne would totally steal his wallat right now XD)

Rayne bit her lip and shook her head, no. "I'm not leaving you... you.. you can transmit the wounds onto me right? You could heal me.... and... all they did is skin you. You can die from having your back skinned..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

((Lawl))

Thomas shook his head, not wanting to. "You would suffer the exact amount of pain as I, and it would still cost me energy. what if I pass out after healing you? I wouldn't be able to save you. I am not losing another person I love! Not like this! Not again!" Tears streamed freely down his face, but not from pain on his skin so much as pain on his heart. "Please..." Thomas had a flash of an idea. "One of the soldiers I took down... He's just asleep.. please..." Thomas didn't enjoy what he was about to do, but he promised himself to heal the man afterward. "Listen, if I pass out, stop the bleeding as best you can. I plan to heal him afterward..." Thomas pulled himself away from the tree , one hand dripping some blood that had run down his arm as he ignited it with power. This time, however, the light wasn't light blue. instead, it had a dark red color, as though the blood as messing with it, or that what he was about to do was anything but wholesome. This was a power that could be used to kill, if he was so inclined. Thomas prayed to Aetulia he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Rayne nodded in understanding and left to drag one of the wounded soldiers over to him, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Tauran :: Vunh River-
Jump to: