HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Rayne coughed and nodded, before taking a deep breath and resubmerging herself with Thomas. She stuck closer to him this time, blindly holding onto him in the water.
The men back at the campsite had just seen a girl with white hair bob up to the surface, looked at each other in unison. "You think she's...?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

the last thing Thomas heard before his head went under was 'esca-' that sounded too much like escaping to him. his feet beat the water. his hand gripped her forearm, getting her arm to beat in time with his, then he slipped to wrap it around her. he accidentily put a hand upon a breat, but he would apologize later. he knew she knew he was just hanging on to keep from losing her. they swam for a bit. Thomas' lungs started to burn.
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Rayne placed a hand on his chest and pointed up. She dragged him up with her as she broke the surface of the water and gasped for air. She climbed up to the opposite river bank and panted. She lay like that for a few moments, on her hands and knees with water sliding off her frame. She turned around to look at him, covering her breasts with her hands. "Now what? All my gear, clothes, and money are back at that campsite...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Thomas broke the water with her, and let go of her as they dragged themslves on shore. when she asked her queestion, Thomas' initial answer was him tossing a hand up in despair. then he remebered, and spoke to her. "I have no clue. everything I had was there too. granted, I didn't have as much as you, but it's still all I got..." Thomas' voice trailed off. he saw a vine. he pulled at it, one handed, the other hand covering himself till he remembered she couldn't see it. then, he pulled with both hands, pulling out a ten foot vine. "well, it's not that much..." he took one of her hands, and presed the rolled up vines into her hand. "but we have a rope, and that's something."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 am

She took the vine and placed the coil around her shoulder. "Well, your right, it isn't much. But its not like we could go back there." She sighed and thought about this for a moment. "How against crime are you?" She tilted her head to the side, listening all around her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

"Well, if you mean murdering the soldiers, I am both repulsed and eager. one in particular, I want to cut the tongue out of his mouth. his tongue got removed by a bandit once, and I reattached it for him. then he says I'm no use. I'm not in the best of moods towards him right now."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

"Ah, no. I'm not a murderer. I meant more along the lines of..." She paused and pricked her ears, a large wagon on the road was passing by. "Well well well..." She crawled along the bushes and silently jumped into the back of it. She grabbed as much things she could and dove out before coming back to the river. "Hopefully there will be some clothes in here..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Thomas watched as she jumped into the back of the wagon, and she came back, bearing gifts of... He peered inside. "well, as far as clothing goes, we could do worse." He slipped on a pair of worn boxers, and pulled on the shorts. there were a pair of leggings, and three shirts as well. "These leggings look like they'll fit you. and I'll let you take first go on the shirts." Thomas slipped on some open toed sandals.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

She took the leggings and slipped them on before grabbing one of the shirts and putting it on, inside out and backwards. "It will do... until I need my armor again." She sifted through the other bags, feeling. "Ah, perfect." She grinned and came up with a wallet and a coin purse. She tossed it to Thomas. "Here, count the money in these out. I need to... sift through these." She blindly felt through the bags.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Thomas started counting, and eventually finished."63 gold peices, and 75 silver." Thomas grabbed a shirt, and slid it on. he found a pair of worn boots lying on the ground. he picked one up, and handed it, as well as one of his sandals, to Rayne. "which of these would fit you better?" he asked. he knew that when traveling, you should take care of your feet. Thomas then felt an itch in his nose. "oh no," he muttered, then sneezed loudly. "By Amalthea..." THomas swore. "A cold. Now I really am useless."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Rayne groaned. "This is pathetic..." She put the boots on and looked out towards the opposite direction of where they'd come from. "Well, when in doubt, bust some heads. I'm going back, I can't go anywhere without my stuff..." She stumbled over a rock while walking along the rivers edge and fell on one knee. She cussed loudly and picked herself up. "You can wait here. I'll come back for you."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 pm

"Umm." He chased after her, putting his sandals on, and caght her. "no offense, but you're going the wrong way." he put an arm around her, turning her gently as he led her upstream. after a short while, he tried for conversation. "so... what was your mother like?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Rayne blushed a bright red at her error but said nothing, and let the healer lead her in the right direction. "She died when I was young. She was.... like ah, how you say... flower. Much softer than my father...." She closed and rubbed her sore, sightless eyes and groaned softly. "Back when I could see, she showed me... what things in life are beautiful. Father never agreed to it, said it would make me soft...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Thomas listened quietly. "You know, there are swords that Humans make, they make the edge hard as it can be, but the back, the back they have be soft, the very core of the blade is softer than the edge. to this day, even elves have yet to find a better method of forging swords better made to cut through the toughest armor. I think..." Thomas hesitated, falling silent. "never mind."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:50 pm

"What are you getting at, Healer?" She looked in his general direction with a cocked eyebrow. "Orcish blades are fine ground into powder then melted down for the hardest, and sharpest blade. What does my mother have to do with smithing?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Thomas figured he may as well say it. "That each child is a blade, and the parents, the smiths. if they do good, they get a good child, a good blade. a bad smith, makes a bad blade. I think that your father wanted you to be tough, and you got that, but you also got your mother's gentleness. the swords I mentioned, if they were too hard, the would be sharper than any sword alive, but they would break at the first block, becuase they would be too brittle. if they are too soft, they bend till you can't cut toast with them." he stopped her, putting a hand on her chest, since she couldn't tell he was looking directly in her sightless eyes. "You are a blade that had good smiths." Thomas said, before he hugged her. he broke from the hug. "you had good parents, and I am certain that, whatever afterlife you beleive in, if you do, she is looking down upon you, and smiling." going on a whim, he took Rayne's head in his hands, and kissed her forehead, a sign of respect. "come on. we need to get your stuff." he started to walk, leading her along, while he wondered just how she would react. He thought back to his own family, as well.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Rayne's eyes widened in surprise and she blushed bright red again. "I...I'm not soft." She hissed half heartedly. "I must be made of steel to overcome what I do..." Her voice trailed off and she looked downwards in thought.
"...What do you look like, Thomas Kirtley?" She asked, pausing midstep to bring her hand to his face. She felt his face slowly, taking every detail into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Thomas blushed, glad she couldn't see his cheeks coloring as she felt the angles and counters of his face. "I didn't say you were soft, I was saying that you are like a blade. tough, yes, able to hack through life's hardest armor of troubles, yet gentle enough to enjoy it's finer aspects. any smith can make a sword. you..." Thomas blushed as he moved some hair out of her face. "You are a swordsmith's masterpeice." Thomas had no clue where the sword and smithing metaphors were coming from. Must have been all the books he read. Thomas then noticed he had a hand on the side of her cheek. oh........ snap. Thomas' mind willed his brain to remove the hand, but as it did, it traced down her cheek before his hand left her face. his hand humg limp by his side. "moving on."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Rayne looked surprised at him as he carressed her face and blinked. "Hm..." She smiled, just a little. "What color are your eyes?" She kept walking with him, her eyes closed and her face turned towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Thomas thought about it. "a friend I had once, she said I had eyes like the leaves of a tree in a forest. she was nicee. then she hated me once she learned my heritage. troll killed her granparents." He walked for awhile, then. "Besides yur family, have you ever... been close to anyone?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Rayne thought of this. "Like a forest.... That's my favorite color... was, my favorite color..." She looked up at the sky. "No.... Several male Orcs tried to ask for me, as well as some Trolls.... but my Father never let me date. Said it would make me soft, feeling for someone. He's one to talk... he did love my mother."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Thomas' brow furrowed. "I.. didn't ask if your father let you near them, I was asking if you were close to them. but no matter, I suppose..." They walked in silence, Thomas looking at her face from the side. "Did you ever feel for someone?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

"No," Rayne replied, shaking her head. "I have never been close to anyone before..." She blushed and closed her sightless eyes, humming softly to herself. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

"Well, I had a crush on the one girl, before she learned my Troll blood ran through my veins. after that, noone wanted to be near me." Thomas was silent. Then. "anyone ever tell you your a beautiful hummer?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Rayne opened her mouth to answer but then her Orcish ears pricked and she tensed. "GET DOWN!" She pushed Thomas over just as an arrow flew right where he'd been standing and into Rayne's side, causing her to cry out in pain and fall onto one knee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Tauran :: Vunh River-
Jump to: