HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[NEWS] Two individuals were spotted fleeing the Tauran General Hospital after one of its patients, Josh Manson, was shot to death. If you see either of these individuals, please notify the police.

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Thomas swore in two ways. first, he cussed. second, he promised himself he was going to hurt whoever shot that arrow. He took a passing glance at the wound. "Gods, it didn't go all the way through. that'll give us problems later, if not now." Thomas pulled her into some bushes, mindful of her injury. He heard voices. "Why'd you have to go and shoot 'em, Greg? they'd have sold for better unharmed." Thomas' hand tightened on Rayne's shoulder. "Slavers," he hissed, his voice low... and angry. He knew people's familys who were torn apart by those monsters. "If ever I was to give up pacifism... it would be to strike at them."
Back to top Go down
http://percyjacksonrpg.forumotion.com/forum
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm

"Get down...!" She gritted her teeth in pain and shoved Thomas away again. She kneeled down into the dirt as the slavers ran for her, drawing something there. She muttered under her breath some unintelligible words and slammed her fist down onto it. She moaned in pain and fell back as a flame atronach rose from the symbol and screamed at the slavers, hurling fireballs at them.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Thomas went down, and watched as she suddenly started shooting fireballs from a symbol. Thomas waited till one of the Slavers fell to the ground. He then pounced at them as they aimed arrows at Rayne "Lower your bows!" Thomas shouted. They turned to him, aiming at him as well as Rayne. "Why should we?" Thomas snarled. "You've not heard of Soul Eaters?" at the name, the slavers paled. The legendary creatures of eld that could steal a soul straight from a poor victims body. "How can you prove you are a Soul Eater?" one demanded." THomas made a claw of his hand as his hand filled with blue energy. "Do I need to continue? eh, I feel hungry right now." Thomas looked to the slaver he sat on, and reached for him with his hand, and knocked the guy out with his sleep magic. "He killed him!" one cried. "No, he swallowed his soul!" THomas grinned. "Now throw down your weapons, all of them, and I shall let thee pass." They didn't hesitate, even throwing down their quivers and nets. "Now, Turn yourselves into the King, and thou shalt not see mine face. you have three days before I swallow YOUR souls!" They ran to the four winds. Thomas looked at the array of weapons before him, naming them aloud for Rayne. "3 swords, 6 daggers, 4 nets, 2 bows, and 2 quivers of arrows. come take a chekc at theses, see what you like. they even left their weapons sheathes. remind me to thank them in their cells."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Rayne laughed softly and grunted in pain, holding her bleeding side and tried to stand up, but fell down. She closed her eyes and grimaced in pain, unable to keep a small whimper from passing her lips. "I didn't know you had it in you..." She breathed heavilly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Thomas laughed. "No, I don't. I didn't kill him. I put him to sleep. sure was convincing. some people beleive that light blue is the color of the soul, and that's the color my hand glows when I use my powers." Thomas went to her, and sighed. "That arrow is giving you real trouble, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 pm

"No Sh*t," She coughed, holding the arrow, "The head's lodged in my abdomen,YES I'M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT." She winced and let go of the shaft of the arrow, laying back and panting.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

"Right," Thomas said, taking one of the knives. "ok, permission for me to knock you out like I did the slaver while I work? i can force you to sleep, but I prefer making it voluntary. slight warning, you'll only wake up when you have fully rested."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Rayne bit her lip and nodded, panting softly. "Just do it," She hissed and she held onto him. "Thomas," She gasped, "Don't do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:58 pm

"Ok, relax." Thomas gently sent her into a relaxing sleep. he then took the knife, and sliced her side open gently. he stuck his finges in, glowing with enough energy to numb it while he manually removed the arrow. he then healed the internal organs, and then the outside layer of muscle, and then the skin. finished, he tosed the arrow into a fire he later built as night fell. He had taken a sword, and managed to kill a wolf, and had dissected it, the peices now cooking on spits.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Rayne groaned softly and cracked open her sightless eyes. She sat up and winced, holding her side. Blinking, she felt the area completely. "Amazing," She breathed. She felt around for her pack but, as expected, did not find it. She sighed and listened. "Are you still there healer?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 pm

"Ai," Thomas said. He pulled a leg off the wolf. "here. take this." He handed her the leg, and chewed thoughtfully on the second of his own. he planned on sharing his first real hunting kill.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Rayne bit into it and was quiet a while. "Thank you," She said, keeping her head down. "I was... worried you would... take the chance to escape me when you put me under. I guess I shouldn't think you would." She sighed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 pm

"I don't feel like having a patient I worked hard on suddenly becoming my enemy. I enjoy breathing." THomas smiled, chuckling slightly. "plus, I don't know why, but I think..." Thomas was silent, till. "nah, you'd probably laugh, or scoff. or even kill me." Thomas was certain though. he liked her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 pm

"I don't kill innocent witnesses. I wouldn't of killed you, hell, I would of been dead without your help..." She paused and looked in the opposite direction of where he was sitting. "Thank you, Tom..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 pm

"Um... I'm over here, but Thank you for not killing me, or leaving me to those soldiers." Thomas sighed. "I'm sorry I, um... saw you in the River." Thomas wanted to get that cleared up. "I uh, should have let you go first." Thomas belted a sword on Rayne's waist. "This sword look like it would do for you. what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

"Let us pretend... that never happened. I'd apologize for seeing you as well but..." She tapped her forehead. She took a step back from him and drew the sword, felling its weight and slashing through the air. "Perfect.... Is it nightfall?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Thomas nodded subconciously, then caught himself. "Ai, it is nightfall. I think this dagger would be a good size for you as well," Thomas added, taking her hand to bress a dagger into it. she wouldn't be able to tell, but it was the most beautiful of them, with a ruby in the pommel, and worldstone in the butt, with silver inlaid to the blade. Thomas himself took a plain dagger, and a bow. He grabbed the other one, and handed both to Rayne. "Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 pm

"Doesn't matter," She murmured, "I can work any bow no matter its quality." She grabbed one out of his hand and felt for the arrows, staring unknowingly at Thomas. "We are in a bit of a situation, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Thomas thought about it. "True, but we're better than we were." By this, thomas meant they could still be half naked, armorless and weaponless, with nothing but a peice of vine that they still had. "I mean, if your father saw how we were earlier, he probably would have gutted me where I stood." thomas chukled, handing Rayne a quiver before he slung the other on his back.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Rayne sighed. "True"
What was scary was that she didn't discredit that.
She crawled along the ground, feeling in the dirt as through looking for something. "Where is it..." She raised her hand and touched Thomas's lap in all her feeling around and blinked. " My pack...?" She grabbed at his pants in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Thomas sighed, grabing rayn'es shoulders to turn her towards him. maybe it was because he wanted to be in front of her line of hearing. "It's at the camp, remember?" he hugged her to him. "It's too late to get it... Maybe the wolfhide can make a new one?" Thomas turned his head to the side, burying his face in the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Rayne blinked in surprise when Thomas nuzzled his face to her neck and blushed. "Right... I.. forgot..." She hesitantly put her arms around Tom, blushing a soft shade of red. "I want you... to wait here tomorrow, when I go to the campsite to retrieve my things..." She ruffled her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"No." thomas stated simply. "We go together, or not at all. what if they set up an ambush? we stand together." Thomas was looking straight at her, knowing she couldn't, but hoping she could tel he was making a point. "I'm already a witness to your killing. Do you think I want to be a witness to your death?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic

ReaptheMusic

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Rayne smiled and touched Thomas's cheek. "I'm not as soft as I look, Tom." She snarled softly at the end of that and pushed him over, standing up and walking unsteadily over to the water, taking her boots off and resting her feet in the waves. "Don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Staff Member
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Thomas walked over to Rayne, and put one arm around her. "I still say we go together." a hand reached out, tracing the side of her cheek. "What can I say, I rather like you. I don't want you to..." Thomas stopped, having difficulty. "To die"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))   Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Witnesses((PG-13))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Immortales :: Terra Immortales :: Republic of Humanity :: Tauran :: Vunh River-
Jump to: